Squeak BOF at OOPSLA!

Göran Krampe goran at krampe.se
Fri Oct 12 12:32:00 UTC 2007

Hi guys!

> Hi Goran,
>
> Are you sure you want to make it start at 18:00 ? Eric Gamma will be
> doing a demo (which ends at 18:30) then at 20:00 there is a keynote
> from Steele and Gabriel.
>
> I take the risk of repeating myself, but Monday after the reception
> may be good...

Hmmm, I may be inclined to agree - but earlier years people have argued
that not all attendees arrive until tuesday.

On the other hand - Steele draws a crowd so competing with that seems dumb.

Dan and Bert - what do you guys say? Since the XO will be shown I expect
LOTS of people to want to come by! :)

regards, Göran