working postgres client?

Ron Teitelbaum Ron at USMedRec.com
Fri Oct 12 13:34:45 UTC 2007

Hi Randal,

You need to use the PostGresV2 client.  You can find it at:
http://www.squeaksource.com/PostgresV2.html

You should also load the cryptography package at:

http://www.squeaksource.com/Cryptography.html

to support MD5, which works fine.

Also consider using Glorp:
http://www.squeaksource.com/Glorp.html

to map your Objects to the relational database.

Hope that helps,

Happy coding!

Ron Teitelbaum
Squeak Cryptography Team Leader