[ANN][Squeak-dev Beta Image] Version sq3.10-7158dev07.10.2

Damien Cassou damien.cassou at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 15:39:54 UTC 2007

Hi,

I've just uploaded a new squeak-dev beta image based on
Squeak3.10-7158 which contains the new UI from Gary Chambers. If the
new UI doesn't work well, please let the ui team know.

http://damien.cassou.free.fr/squeak-dev/beta/

Changes in this version:
---------------------------

- The main change in this image comes from the base image: Squeak 3.10
7158. I've included the changelog in the ScriptManager (one of the two
windows opened when you launch the image).

Contained packages:
------------------------

This image contains the following packages:

AST version 150
AutomaticMethodCategorizer version 0.24
AutomaticMethodCategorizerServices version 0.2
ClassSelectorSets version 1
DynamicProtocols version 0.67
eCompletion version 0.88
eCompletion-Traits version 0.1
eCompletionOmniBrowser version 0.4
Installer version 1.0.130
Mondrian version 0.40
OB-Enhancements version 0.29
OmniBrowser version 0.392
OmniBrowser-Full version 0.25
OmniBrowser-Morphic version 0.39
OmniBrowser-Refactory version 0.38
OmniBrowser-Standard version 0.307
OmniBrowser-SUnitIntegration version 0.9.1
OmniBrowser-TraitsIntegration version 0.32
Refactoring Engine version 37
RoelTyper version 0.60
ScriptManager version 0.6
Shout version 3.15-tween.70
ShoutWorkspace version 1-tween.1
SmaCC runtime version 13
Squeak dev packages version 0.16
Squeak dev packages beta version 0.19
SUnit-improved version 4.0.105
SUnitGUI-improved version 4.0.48
ToolBuilder integration for UI Themes version 0.51
UI Themes and Standard Widgets version 0.54
Universes version 38
Universes OmniBrowser version 0.32
YAXO version 9

Updating the image:
-------------------------

You are not obliged to download a new image if you don't want. You can
always update your image.

To upgrade your already existing squeak-dev image:

1) World menu->open...->Package Universe Browser
2) Update list from network
3) Select all upgrades
4) Install selection
5) Execute: 'DEVImageCreator default install' (all windows will be closed)

Prepared packages:

There are a lot of packages prepared for you in this image. They are
not loaded in the image, but they can be easily.

- Open Package Universe Browser (world->open...->Package Universe Browser).
- Click on "Update list from network"
- Wait a few seconds
- Select your packages
- Install them