Refactoring browser

Alejandro Gonzalez mrgonza78 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 15:44:43 UTC 2007

I don't know neither what Gwenaël's master dissertation is about nor what
the effort would be, but I think that having a browser that can show you the
changes a refactoring will perform before committing plus having the ability
to select which of these changes apply or not would be really nice to have.
I've been working in the refactoring engine for my dissertation too (trait
aware refactorings).
I also worked in the refactoring browser until I discovered the omnibrowser
in the dev image which is far more better than the former.
On my way I fixed (or at least I made them pass) several failing tests.
Also, other tests required user input during the running and I improved them
so they can run silently. May be many of them were already fixed by this
moment.
I have all of this in my image but I'm interested on joining the team
responsible for this tool (if any)....how can I contribute with my two
cents?
Alejandro