Maketext library

Jason Johnson jason.johnson.081 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 18:20:57 UTC 2007

You didn't look at the link. :)  The point is that gettext is only
useful in the most trivial of cases.  From a functional programming
point of view, a mapping from one language to another can't always be
expressed as a simple string translation.  In many cases it has to be
a function, and that's what this library allows you to do.