Refactoring browser

Jason Rogers jacaetevha at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 21:12:29 UTC 2007

Oh, thanks.  I don't tend to use OmniBrowser.  I will from now on.

--
Jason Rogers

"I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live;
yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life
which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of
the Son of God, who loved me, and gave
himself for me."
    Galatians 2:20