SqueakSource upload problem

Gary Chambers gazzaguru2 at btinternet.com
Sun Oct 14 16:23:29 UTC 2007

Just tried to upload Pinesoft-Widgets-gvc.246.mcz
A previous version but still the same problem.
Using Firefox 2.0.0.7.
Used to work on my desktop...
Also, uploading Pineosft-ToolBuilder-gvc.8.mcz worked fine just now.
Of course, the ToolBuilder snapshots are much smaller than Widgets (8K vs 440K).

The widgets upload eventually results in a standard Firefox "The connection was reset" page.
Can upload using the "copy" (copy to other repository) option in Monticello though...