show bytecodes?

Robert Withers reefedjib at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 15 20:41:26 UTC 2007

After you mentioned these I took a look in the normal browser, since
I don't have OmniBrowser loaded I don't believe.  The 'Source' button
popup also has prettyPrint and decompile listed.  Decompile is
particularly interesting to see what a given conditional statement
actually compiles to.  An ifTrue:ifFalse: statement turns into an
ifTrue: statement, which reflects the bytecodes of a longJumpIfFalse,
to jump around the conditionally executed block.

thanks,
Rob