Refactoring browser

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 01:19:12 UTC 2007

True, unless the code was formatted with the RB Formatter in the first place.

I tweaked my image so that Alt+Shift+S RB formats and incorporated it
into my "save gesture".  Therefore, as more of my code becomes
formatted per the RB Formatter, the diffs are true.  I tweaked the RB
Formatter to format in Rectangular Block recommended by Kent Beck.

What's even MORE inconvenient is the way, starting in the 3.9 image,
RB Formatter now strips (some) comments out of your code.  Not a very
good thing to do, given the seeming high-advocacy for commenting code
in this community; our own tools are working against us in this
matter!

I fixed at least a couple of comment-stripping plague from the various
RbNodes but there is still at least one more.  :(