AW: Re: ODBC and Mac OS X

Frank Urbach frank.urbach at schmees.com
Tue Oct 16 17:27:03 UTC 2007

I have no experience with Mac OS X but under Linux you have to install an odbc package. If I remember the right things you to put an symolic link called 'odbc32' in the directory where squeak is living. After this you might be able to connect to your database.
Only some hints from another OS.

HTH

Cheers
  Frank