SmallTalk Consultant Needed

Brad Fuller bradallenfuller at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 17 19:25:20 UTC 2007

I rcv'd two email msgs from two recruiters, probably about the same job.
I'll post both of them here.

I think Ralph reposts them on his site, is that right Ralph?

brad

Dear Consultant,

This is Pradnya Rawat, Account Manager with Computech Corporation.

Computech Corporation is a leading IT Consulting Company with services
spanning across various industry verticals: Higher Education, Public
Sector, Manufacturing, Automotive, Healthcare and Retail. We have a
successful track record of 10 years with more than 800 consultants' in
the areas of ERP/CRM implementations, Business Process Re-engineering,
Application Development, Application Testing, Maintenance & Support,
Database Administration, Data Migration & Upgrades,  across the globe
for fortune 1000 companies.

Our client is looking for SmallTalk Consultant

Job Title: SmallTalk Consultant
Duration: 6 months.

Location:  Columbus, OH

Job description:

Six years of experience in programming and systems analysis. Must have
ability to independently perform program/systems analysis, design, code
and test using the SmallTalk programming language. CyberLife (life
insurance policy processing system) or other life insurance experience
and/or knowledge a PLUS but not required.

Skill Required: SmallTalk, Object Oriented, Win/Dos Utilities, Life
Insurance application programming

If you will like to pursue the same please reply with your word
formatted resume, contact details, availability date, current location,
contract terms (1099/W2/C-C) and the expected rate. Feel free to contact
for more info.

Thanks & Regards,
Pradnya Rawat
Account Manager
Ph:  (248) 594-6500 Ext 117/ 248-346-0810
Email: pranu at computechcorp.com <mailto:pranu at computechcorp.com>
Computech Corporation
www.computechcorp.com <http://www.computechcorp.com>
Fax: (248) 712-0930

=============================

Title - Smalltalk Consultant
Location - Columbus,OH
Duration - 3 to 6 Months

Complete Description:
Must have ability to independantly perform program/systems analysis,
design, code and test using the SmallTalk programming language.
CyberLife (life insurance policy processing system) or other life
insurance experience and/or knowledge a PLUS but not required.

Behavior Characteristics:
Six years of experience in programming and systems analysis. Project
management experience is preferred.

Skill         Required / Desired Amount of Experience Expertise Rating
SmallTalk Required 4- In-Depth Knowledge
Object Oriented Required 4- In-Depth Knowledge
Win/Dos Utilities Required 3- Working Knowledge
Life Insurance application programming Required 3- Working Knowledge

Thanks & Regards,

Sukumar Pulla

Marketing Manager

Aim Computer Consulting LLC

17197 N.Laurel Park drive,Suite #513

Livonia,MI-48152 Ph: 734-591-3562x163(W)

Fax: (734) 418-2603  mailto:sukumar at aim-cc.com

Website: www.aim-cc.com <http://www.aim-cc.com/>

pulla_sukumar at yahoo.com