Multy-core CPUs

Jason Johnson jason.johnson.081 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 16:39:07 UTC 2007

Here is a break down from February of the different options for
dealing with threading (and therefor Multi-cores):

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/squeak-dev/2007-February/114181.html.

I see since then (or could have been before, I don't see a date) Lukas
and co. have written a paper about adding STM to Squeak.

http://www.lukas-renggli.ch/files/95/wwpettvsbj457o5i530ou2lrptx0is/transmem-presentation.pdf