AW: Transcript contents is empty?

Frank Urbach frank.urbach at schmees.com
Fri Oct 19 20:21:32 UTC 2007

Hi John,

I was digging a little bit in the history of #show: of TranscriptStream. From there #endEntry. As far as I'm right after each entry the stream will be reseted. So you can't get the contents of the stream. This behavior is there since 2001. Not helping but an explanation.

Cheers,
  Frank
---
Edelstahlwerke Schmees GmbH