[ANN] New Seaside tutorial

Martin Beck martin.beck at hpi.uni-potsdam.de
Sat Oct 20 00:24:40 UTC 2007

Am Freitag, 19. Oktober 2007 18:42:59 schrieb Ramiro Diaz Trepat:
> I think this new Seaside tutorial is great, and I am very happy about it.
> I would like to see Magma integrated on Chapter 8.  Is there a reason
> why it was not included?
The simple reason is, that we (the ones who wrote this tutorial) didn't really
use Magma in our half-year project using Seaside. So, Magma got lost in that
tutorial. However, I was in the group which was evaluating Magma for the
project and therefore I am able to add the Magma part to the tutorial (thanks
for the reminder :) )....
> If there is no problem with it, may be some of us could add the Magma
> integration to the tutorial.
...but if you want to do it for us, you're of course welcome! ;)))

So wait for the next version including Magma "support"!

Regards,
Martin