[ANN] New Seaside tutorial

Martial Boniou martial.boniou at ifrance.com
Sat Oct 20 15:16:09 UTC 2007

Hi Michael,

Thanks for the tutorial. I shortly read it without testing and I noticed
an error on the part 4 - Components in the Gluing the Components
Together section;
StRootComponent>>#renderTask: aTask asRowOn: html should contain aTask
instead of self. I quickly verified in the change set that confirmed
this.
I also have a remark about the choice of the names of i-var: description
and name should be considered as reserved Object messages names in a
recent full squeak-dev image and newbies cannot understand why he may
not automatically create accessors (I think RB will do the job but will
create 'name1' method indeed).

Those days I'm trying to convince PHP devs to give Seaside a try and
your work (as Ramon's ones) is welcomed.

--
Martial