squeak packages in ubuntu 7.10

Lex Spoon lex at lexspoon.org
Sun Oct 21 17:42:58 UTC 2007

subbukk <subbukk at gmail.com> writes:
> On Wednesday 17 October 2007 6:20 pm, Bert Freudenberg wrote:
>
> > 3.9-8 is just the latest "stable" release. 3.9-12 is the latest in
> > subversion, which is mentioned on that page under "For the very
> > latest sources...".
>
> Thanks for the confirmation, Bert. I noticed rpm specs in the olpc branch. Are
> there plans to include RPM spec and Debian control files in the base code?

For patches to the core VM, you should surely email them to Ian,
unless there is a bug tracker for that code nowadays.

For the deb's, it would be nice for someone to set up a repository
somewhere to use.  Historically, Ian has opposed adding having other
committers to a repository he is using.  So it would be great if
someone else took the lead to set up of repository for the deb's.

-Lex