Squeak Compute Farm

Sebastian Sastre ssastre at seaswork.com
Mon Oct 22 14:58:53 UTC 2007

> In my turn, i propose other idea: how about that each of us
> installing a package for distributed computing and sharing
> own PC's computing power. Then the BIG corporations will come
> and rent our computing power :)
>
> --
> Best regards,
> Igor Stasenko AKA sig.

LOL :-D somhow this has to be a niche in market because it happens in other
industries. I saw once a video about, I think in Holland, common people get
toghether and become business partners and found the buy of an eolic power
plant then sell energy getting amortization and then collectiong dividends
(according to it's participation) to the big energy distributor of that
province making the wind work for them. Clean and clever. That business
scales to a farm of eolic power plants. Your proposal scales to a farm
(those PC's) of computing squeaks that could produce dividends according to
computing power provided/used. Is not that crazy you know?

Cheers,

Sebastian