regression for seaside-based application from 7069 to 7158

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Mon Oct 22 14:25:45 UTC 2007

I know people generally hate vague handwaving bug reports, but when I moved my
application using Seaside and Wakom from 7069 to 7158, I found that it no
longer started the listener port automatically, and that classes I changed
wouldn't show up in my web app until another stop and restart.  So, something
has been introduced to destabilize some working stuff.  Is there anything
known about this, or anything I could do to narrow it down?  For now, I moved
back to 7069 to get the rest of my work done.