Squeak Compute Farm

Zulq Alam me at zulq.net
Tue Oct 23 07:44:51 UTC 2007

Hi Craig,

I did think of Spoon. But am not really familiar with it.

Let's say I have two spoon images, A and B. If I create new classes and
and methods in A can I then instatiate and run them in B?

Could B regulate what can and cannot be done, e.g. restrict access to
the file system, os processes, certain objects and methods?

Once A is done, could B identify and purge all the objects created?

Would this be possible if image B was a Spoon image but image A was not?

Regards,
Zulq.