Commanche

Philippe Marschall philippe.marschall at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 18:26:26 UTC 2007

2007/10/23, Giovanni Corriga <giovanni at corriga.net>:
> Il giorno mar, 23/10/2007 alle 19.50 +0200, Philippe Marschall ha
> scritto:
>
> > The by far most annoying for Seaside is that you send
> > #unescapePercents.
>
> Is this related to http://bugs.squeak.org/view.php?id=4178 ?
> In case, would you mind uploading a new .mcz with your patch in the Kom
> repository?

I added the version from the SeasideInstaller. I'm sorry the history
is a complete mess. The only things that are changed are:
HttpRequest class >> #decodeUrlEncodedForm:multipleValues: and
HttpRequest >> #initStatusString:. Instead of 'latin-1' as an ecoding
you can also take nil. To fix all underscores you can use the class
FixUnderscores. The fix for cookie parsing is:

HttpRequest >> #parseCookies: aString
	"PRIVATE: Parse a string in the format:
	Cookie: NAME1=OPAQUE_STRING1; NAME2=OPAQUE_STRING2 ..."

	| dict |
	dict := Dictionary new.
	(aString findTokens: ';') do:
			[:pairStr |
			| pair |
			pair := pairStr findTokens: '='.
			pair size > 0
				ifTrue:
					[| key value |
					key := pair first withBlanksTrimmed asSymbol.
					value := pair size > 1
						ifTrue:
							[pair second withBlanksTrimmed]
						ifFalse:
							[nil].
					dict at: key put: value]
				ifFalse:
					["self log: 'Cookie invalid pair format: ''' , pairStr , ''''"

					]].
	^dict

Cheers
Philippe