ByteSymbol (#primitivePushFalse) does not understand #coerceTo:sim:

John M McIntosh johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com
Thu Oct 25 16:38:35 UTC 2007

On Oct 25, 2007, at 2:26 AM, Mathieu Suen wrote:

> For me the image was terribly slow so unusable.
> But theoretically it should work on 3.9/3.10
>
> 	Mth

Ah slow, and time...
I was wondering if the following assumptions and logic still held
true today and what the side effects are?

InterpreterSimulator>>>ioMSecs
	"Return the value of the millisecond clock."
	"NOT.  Actually, we want something a lot slower and, for exact
debugging,
	something more repeatable than real time.  IO have an idea: use the
byteCount..."

	^ byteCount // 100

"At 20k bytecodes per second, this gives us aobut 200 ticks per
second, or about 1/5 of what you'd expect for the real time clock.
This should still service events at one or two per second"

===