ByteSymbol (#primitivePushFalse) does not understand #coerceTo:sim:

Adrian Lienhard adi at netstyle.ch
Thu Oct 25 18:31:22 UTC 2007

I've changed 100 to 10000 in this method, but I haven't done any
systematic tuning...

I'm sure, the simulator could be optimized. But is it important that
it is fast? I mean, nobody is going to actually use Squeak like this.
For me the only (but important) value is to use the debugger and
change the implementation on the fly.

Adrian