Multy-core CPUs

Jason Johnson jason.johnson.081 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 19:04:13 UTC 2007

Here.  Again.  http://sixtyk.blogspot.com/2007/05/threading.html

>  Sure, one only has to search the internet for "concurrency" and one sees a
> wide range of problems and potential solutions. Look at the Little Book of
> Semaphores for a breathtaking look at a few of the many possible solutions
> to various problems. Open your eyes to the wider horizon.

Open my eyes to the wider horizon of yesterday?  I've seen it.  It's
complicated.  I prefer to look at tomorrow.

>  I never said you stated that explicitly - I'd have to check all your
> postings to find that out. It's implied by what you are saying in many of
> your postings. At least that is the impression that I'm getting from your
> writing. You've certainly not acknowledged the opposite.

I really believe that over-all your intentions are good, but this
seems downright dishonest.  Either that are you simply don't read what
I write.  I have told you *every single time* you brought up this
charge that I don't think it will solve all cases.

Ok, we're getting no where with this.  I apologized to the list for
what this thread has turned into, and I'll try to do a better job
staying out of this sort of pointless "nu uh", "uh hu!", "nu uh!"
discussions in the future.  (if I start it again just warn me!  It's a
bit of a weakness of mine).