Multy-core CPUs

Sebastian Sastre ssastre at seaswork.com
Thu Oct 25 20:14:13 UTC 2007

> Ok, we're getting no where with this.  I apologized to the
> list for what this thread has turned into, and I'll try to do
> a better job staying out of this sort of pointless "nu uh",
> "uh hu!", "nu uh!"
> discussions in the future.  (if I start it again just warn
> me!  It's a bit of a weakness of mine).

You have nothing to apoligize about. Controversy is good when you need to
agitate the mind a little. IMHO "fencing of arguments" (plz not persons) is
healthy. Without that we will be frozen in comfort.

Please continue defending your thesis as long as they can survive. This is a
discussion list. So it is by definition.

	cheers,

Sebastian