Multy-core CPUs

Sebastian Sastre ssastre at seaswork.com
Thu Oct 25 22:46:52 UTC 2007

But that's a black hole which I don't want to enter nor be near. I never
wanted to introduce parallelism per se. What I do want is *just* to get a
Smalltalk that can conveniently balance the cpu load in an arbitrary
quantity of cores.

> Someone has to decide to break execution sequential path into
>
> PS: for fun, what happens to all-is-object paradigm if each
> and every object has a MessageQueue object? What is the
> MessageQueue of the MessageQueue of ...

LOL.. Good question kind of class Metaclass Moebious thing

Cheers,

Sebastian