the Syntax Error dialog

Alejandro Martínez alemartinez2112 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 05:07:19 UTC 2007

Hi. I'm trying the Damien's sq3.10-7158dev07.10.2.image with
SqueakV39.sources
When I tried to update Monticello and Monticello Configuration from the
Universe Browser, I get a Syntax Error dialog, it seems there's no easy way
to bypass this one. And the same error dialog updating Monticello from
Monticello, even tried installing MC2. Any hint on this?
I remember this could happen using the new compiler, but in the Preferences
Browser there's no Compiler category to disable #compileUseNewCompiler, and
BTW it's this image using the new compiler? how to check that?
Thanks

Alejandro