Thoughts on a concurrent Squeak VM (was: Re: Concurrent Futures)

Igor Stasenko siguctua at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 18:10:25 UTC 2007

On 31/10/2007, Rob Withers <reefedjib at yahoo.com> wrote:

> [...]
No, i mean to keep ALL plugins code in corresponding methods, and
never use external sources.
For example, a SocketPlugin can have subclasses Win32SocketPlugin,
UnixSocketPlugin
and in these subclasses we should keep a code for different platforms.
But not in .c sources.

--
Best regards,
Igor Stasenko AKA sig.