SqueakMap crashes in 3.10 beta.7158

Jason Johnson jason.johnson.081 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 20:23:10 UTC 2007

First off, I didn't mean completely obsoleted, in that it can be
deleted or something.  It does serve a purpose still, just what I
perceive as it's previous main functionality is obsolete imo.

That's not a bad thing, that just means things changed.  If you look
around and see northing's changing, then check your pulse, you must be
dead.  SM has carved out a perfectly good niche of being the catalog
of Squeak, and will likely continue to do this indefinitely.