SqueakMap crashes in 3.10 beta.7158

karl karl.ramberg at comhem.se
Wed Oct 31 21:51:01 UTC 2007

Giovanni Corriga wrote:
> Il giorno mer, 31/10/2007 alle 21.33 +0100, Göran Krampe ha scritto:
>

>> - Yes, they are different and should be complementary as they stand today.
>> - Yes, they also do overlap in many ways and could possibly be merged into
>> a single system, this has by the way been proposed by me and Brian Rice at
>> at least one point.
>> - I have had very little time moving SM forward and have also repeatedly
>> tried to round up interest in helping out on that "new SM" (not much luck
>> there though).
>>

> As I said a couple of times on #squeak, I have some ideas on how a SM3
> could possibly work, and how it could be used as a lower-level layer for
> Universes. If anyone wants to help, feel free to contact me.
I have a feature request here:
It would be nice to browse squeaksource.com and other squeaksource
repositories from within Squeak.
I find I must use a external webbrowser to get project / url info most
of the time. There seem to be something missing between
Universes/SqueakMap and the monticello browser.
Karl