Using the .NET Bridge to access MS Office applications

Jason Johnson jason.johnson.081 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 1 12:39:22 UTC 2007

On 8/30/07, Frederik Vandendriessche <f_vdd at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> Fellow Squeakers,
>
> This must be a difficult one ?
> Opposed to previous questions put to the Squeak community/individuals,
> This one triggers very few replies.
> Having said this, I suspect a few hardcore squeakers are on holiday... [image:
> :-/]

Well, personally I have so little time that I can either (a) do work or (b)
answer email.  So I end up going sometimes weeks without even seeing my
email.

I personally didn't plan on saying anything on this one because I know about
0 about this.  I know what .Net is and some theoretical things about it, but
I have pretty much no experience doing anything with it.  Probably some of
the folks on this list are in the same boat as me in one or both of these
points.

But it does sound really cool that you're working on this.  Please don't
take the low replies as a sign that no one's interested.  If you build it
they might come. :)