Getting double semi as sequencer harvested.

Jerome Peace peace_the_dreamer at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 2 02:37:49 UTC 2007

Hi Vassili

I started the following report on mantis and uploaded
the second of your code offerings. See:

http://bugs.squeak.org/view.php?id=6649
0006649: [RFE] [Code] Request ";;" (double semi) be
added to language as a "then" sequencer.

To complete the report to the havestable stage
following things IMO need to happen.

The code has to be slimmed down to just the
double-semi.

The token may want to be renamed way from pipe to
something closer to the "and then..." or "and next..."
meaning.

There should be at least some simple tests written to
prove double semi works as intended.

It would be great if you looked in on the report and
wonderful if you followed thru with your initial
effort and helped get this ready for harvesting.

I started to send you a "reminder" directly from the
report but I wasn't absolutely sure that "vassili" and
you were one and the same.

Cheers.