[ANN] UI Enahncements released

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Sun Sep 2 20:11:05 UTC 2007

El 9/2/07 4:22 PM, "Mikael Kindborg" <mikael.kindborg at gmail.com> escribió:

> Sounds good! FunSqueak sounds promising!
> Micke

Actually you have the info here http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/5988
And Klaus host some outdated image the image.

The last I have is FunSqueak3.10alpha.7121.image and have some old frieneds
MorphicWrappers, MathMorphs, Wonderland, Fabrik , SqueakAmp and a couple of
new ones

Could add some OLPC project and Steph Smalltak book of previous Squeak if he
agree.
Off course actualize to last and in this sure I put the new look.

If all agree I update the image and could put for all download into official
ftp.

Edgar