Getting double semi as sequencer harvested.

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Tue Sep 4 13:20:51 UTC 2007

>>>>> "Göran" == Göran Krampe <goran at krampe.se> writes:

Göran> BUT... pipe? Come on - IMHO this is not even solving a *real* problem -
Göran> just giving us some syntactic sugar - and I generally dislike sugar in
Göran> languages. I think it will just create more problems than it will ever
Göran> "solve". I mean, what problem is it actually "solving"? Removing some
Göran> parenthesis? Is it really worth throwing away compatibility for that?

Hear Hear.  My point as well.