Getting double semi as sequencer harvested.

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Wed Sep 5 01:55:52 UTC 2007

>>>>> "David" == David T Lewis <lewis at mail.msen.com> writes:

David> On Tue, Sep 04, 2007 at 11:27:43AM -0400, Jon Hylands wrote:

>> ps - since I just turned 40 a couple days ago, that means I've been using
>> Smalltalk for half my life - pretty cool :-)

David> Dang. I'll be at least 90 before I can say that.

I was able to say that about 5 years ago. :)

Not that I was 90, but that I was twice as old as I was when I first compiled
a method.  :-)

I think it was 1982 when I first got my hands on a Magnolia at Tek, executing
the ST80 image.  If that was 1983, then that would have been only three years
ago.  I *know* I was executing that before leaving for ServioLogic (later
Gemstone) in 84, so that's pretty much a done deal by now, one way or the
other.