Sport 2.031 with image startup/shutdown support

Bruce Badger bwbadger at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 07:08:47 UTC 2007

Janko,

Thanks for that.

In future, I would like to ask that extensions to Sport be discussed
on comp.lang.smalltalk before they are added in and released.

We are reaching the point where any change to Sport will affect many
people and will require action from a number of other Sport developers
to keep the Sport API consistently implemented.

Of course discussing things up front may slow the speed with which
Sport can change, but perhaps that is a good thing at this point.

All the best,
    Bruce

http://www.openskills.org/