p2p developer events [was: Invite from Robert Stehwien]

Cees de Groot cdegroot at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 09:41:04 UTC 2007

I grabbed the latest internal MC repository. I'll see whether I can
setup a working Squeak image - we worked with MCC so there *should* be
a single package that pulls in everything but I'm not holding my
breath ;)

As I said when you mailed me, the only docs are the ones on the Squeak Wiki.

--
"Human beings make life so interesting. Do you know, that in a
universe so full of wonders, they have managed to invent boredom. " -