p2p developer events [was: Invite from Robert Stehwien]

Klaus D. Witzel klaus.witzel at cobss.com
Fri Sep 7 09:45:32 UTC 2007

Hi Igor,

got the point :)

And now, every p2p developer events participant rushes out for buying a
really reliable backup service/equipment, just in case the contributions
she/he made three years ago where never replicated to somebody else (or
where "lost" by everybody else as well).

How's history addressed in such scenarios (except DIY/DeverythingY), any
experience/good practice? TIA.

/Klaus