DeltaStreams again

Jason Johnson jason.johnson.081 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 18:25:28 UTC 2007

Hi,

I downloaded the new Deltas the other day.  First I must say it looked
good, I like how it's going.

Second is, I noticed you group certain changes together as one.  For
example if I delete a bunch of iVars and say "accept" that will show
up as one change.  How does this work with cherry picking?  For
example, if I'm working maintenance and I fix 3 bugs at once, it might
be that I remove a bunch of variables from a class as part of the fix.
 Then later I want to move the variable removals into a change set
named after the bug.  Will I be able to separate them after the fact?