Comments

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Wed Sep 12 17:28:40 UTC 2007

On 12-Sep-07, at 10:09 AM, Andreas Raab wrote:

> Blake wrote:
>> But, really, how do you apply it in practice to something like the
>> read accessors to "numerator" and "denominator" in Fraction?
>
> numerator
> 	"Integer - The number of parts in a fraction (written above
> 	the line of a fraction). See also denominator."
> 	^numerator
>
> denominator
> 	"Integer - The number of parts that make a whole in a fraction
> 	(written below the line of a fraction). Cannot be zero since
> 	nothing can be divided into zero parts. See also numerator."
> 	^denominator
Excellent examples. If possible I'd like to see comments where it
makes sense to refer to other methods using the linking available
from the alt/apple-6 menu->link to method. Obviously it's a bit
difficult to display that in an email...
Aside from comments for packages, class categories and perhaps method
protocols we actually have a lot of good tools already in the image
to make the system a lot more readable. How abut we try to use them?

tim
"How many Kzin does it take to change a lightbulb?" "None. You can
scream and leap in the dark."