recent Mantis server/app changes?

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Wed Sep 12 23:07:09 UTC 2007

Has anyone recently altered the Mantis setup? I've noticed two
problems today that I don;t recall ever having before.
a) 'my view' shows nothing assigned to me in the 'Squeak' project.
However, 'view issues' and restrict to  items assigned to 'tim' shows
the 22 items I expect.
b) when I look at the report I've just created -  http://
bugs.squeak.org/view.php?id=6669 - I see no content to my note
(0011121) unless I edit it when all is revealed.

Same problem in Firefox, so probably not a Safari issue.

tim
Great leaders inspire by example. When that's not an option, brute
intimidation works pretty well.