Public Relations Team question

Damien Pollet damien.pollet at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 18:32:14 UTC 2007

On 13/09/2007, Chris Cunnington <cunnington at sympatico.ca> wrote:
> On 9/13/07 12:46 PM, "Giuseppe Luigi Punzi" <glpunzi at lordzealon.com> wrote:
>
> > But is the book finished?

Well, it's open, so there will be improved/extended releases in the
future, but this first release is official, yes. Please advertise!

> That's a great question. And I think the answer is yes. I downloaded the pdf
> and Stephane and his team have a complete book here. I'm stunned. I seem to
> recall that they were talking about it only a few weeks ago. I think they've
> been busy. I just ordered a copy from Lulu that will arrive in the mail, so
> I think we have the basis to call this news and to proceed.

The project started maybe a year ago. The recent activity was Oscar
pushing to finalize a release for the beginning of the semester :-)

--
Damien Pollet
type less, do more [ | ] http://typo.cdlm.fasmz.org