recent Mantis server/app changes?

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Thu Sep 13 19:44:00 UTC 2007

On Wed, 2007-09-12 at 16:07 -0700, tim Rowledge wrote:
> Has anyone recently altered the Mantis setup? I've noticed two
> problems today that I don;t recall ever having before.

Well, it wasn't 'recent'.  Back in March with assistance from Jens Holze
the Mantis instance was moved to the community server.  This was done by
setting up the software anew and moving the database content, as a
result it is possible that the software is newer now, although I'm not
certain about that now.  There have been no changes since then.  However
the configuration was not simply copied and I just did my best to
replicate it.  It's possible I missed some things.

> a) 'my view' shows nothing assigned to me in the 'Squeak' project.
> However, 'view issues' and restrict to  items assigned to 'tim' shows
> the 22 items I expect.

I had noticed this as well but given it little thought.  I'll try to
figure out if this is something that needs to be enabled in the
configuration.

> b) when I look at the report I've just created -  http://
> bugs.squeak.org/view.php?id=6669 - I see no content to my note
> (0011121) unless I edit it when all is revealed.

Now, that's odd, I've not seen that.  I'll look into it.

Ken