responding to ad hominem person attacks

Chris Cunnington cunnington at sympatico.ca
Fri Sep 14 20:23:49 UTC 2007

Since this is an off topic thread, I'd like to know something Mr. Lount
about your assembly programming and Gemstone Warrior. I played that game in
the 80's on an Apple here in Southern Ontario (Oakville). I now own a
Commodore 64 and a copy of Jim Butterfield's book on machine language. (He
just past away in June.)

I want to know if the chip you wrote assembler for was a 6502, as Apple's
had used that chip in the Apple 2 line. And whether you learned from
Butterfield's book. If not, with what books and for what chip did you learn
assembler?

Chris Cunnington
Toronto