[ANN] New open-source book -- Squeak by Example

Aaron Reichow revaaron at bitquabit.com
Sat Sep 15 18:22:16 UTC 2007

Markus, et al,

Congrats! Hopefully a project like this can be kept-alive by the open
content license you've given it- similar books have not been as
useful for our newer users as they might have been, over sometimes
relatively minor changes to the way Squeak looks and works. While I
might be the kind of person who learnt (and would rather learn)
Squeak by dinking around in the browser, there are 20 other people
that would rather have some straight-up examples like this to work
through.

Regards,
Aaron

Aaron Reichow	>> revaaron at bitquabit.com
    "Liberty will not descend to a people, a people must
          raise themselves to Liberty." -- emma goldman