Too many browsers!

Keith Hodges keith_hodges at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Sep 16 00:52:34 UTC 2007

Feedback on OB, I still use the PackagePaneBrowser though I dabble with
OB. The last time I seriously tried to use OB this is what I found.

I miss the "debug it" menu item.
I miss the create (all) inst var accessors function.
I prefer the old "senders" -> menu of selectors behaviour.
Old browser is faster in general, see next item.
Having used the OB for a week or two I discovered that my memory had
grown by over 70Mb, as OB slowed to a crawl.
 It took me several hours to find "DPRecentlyModified invalidateCache."
to get that memory back.

I am really looking forward to the package oriented first pane.

cheers

Keith