PRIVATE responding to ad hominem person attacks

Peter William Lount peter at smalltalk.org
Mon Sep 17 00:55:57 UTC 2007

Hi,

The message with the heading "Re: PRIVATE responding to ad hominem
person attacks" really was only meant to go to one person. For some
reason when I pushed "reply" Firefox put in the group list name and not
the persons name and email as it often does. I didn't expect that. This
is an example of a common mistake that happened during the discourse on
this list.

I do apologize to you all. I had not intended the noise level to be so
high. I simply didn't expect so many people to come to the defense of
the person who initiated the ad hominem personal attack.

Peace.

The future of Smalltalk and Squeak await us.

All the best,

Peter