TestRunner loses filter pane after loading UI Themes and Widgets, squeak dev image

Matthias Berth matthias.berth at googlemail.com
Tue Sep 18 10:55:48 UTC 2007

Hello,

I am using the most recent squeak-dev image. The TestRunner GUI for
SUnit has a nice filter panel in the top-left. After I loaded the User
Interface enhancements from the Package Universe (
http://www.squeaksource.com/UIEnhancements/Pinesoft-Widgets-gvc.234.mcz
) the pane is no longer there. So no test classes are selected, and
nothing is shown in the other panes.

Before that I was using UI enhancements and TestRunner without
problems (in an older image derived from the squeak-dev image).

The Mantis issue is at: http://bugs.squeak.org/view.php?id=6677

Is it just me, or is anybody else having that problem?

Matthias