3.9 Release Files Cleanup

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Tue Sep 18 19:31:36 UTC 2007

OK.  Is there nothing in here that might be of historical interest that
is not duplicated elsewhere?

Everyone: Note this is your opportunity to voice an opinion on this.
Unless you speak up soon or Tim change's his mind, this directory and
it's content will soon disappear.

Note the content being referred to is, for now, at

http://ftp.squeak.org/VM_sources/

Ken