Squeak Roadmap ...

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Wed Sep 19 23:07:14 UTC 2007

El 9/19/07 7:05 PM, "GeertC" <geert.wl.claes at gmail.com> escribió:

> What I would like to see in Squeak's roadmap is an effort to clean-up the
> core image (remove eToys ect ... maybe even leverage on what Pavel has been
> doing?) and improve the default Squeak look and feel.

We need Board decision.
I have experimental Etoys and Nebraska reload/load and some more candidates
to go away.
Before Ralph and me start 3.10, I collaborate with Pavel.
I wish soon we go MinimalMorphic.
The difference between roads is me wish remove "from top", modularize more
Morphic from 1.3 mb actual .mcz (I do in Ladrillos, but no agree with my
view).
I produce a "MorphicAgreement" image , but again no agree.
The problem is SystemNavigation default allUnimplementedCalls size is 182 in
3.10 (and in all from 3.7 and newer is close to this)
And without redoing the sources , raise to almost 600.

Edgar