Bug in 3.10 package universe

Jerome Peace peace_the_dreamer at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 20 01:31:28 UTC 2007

Bug in 3.10 package universe

>Who can fix this?

If you are the frist one to notice it, you may also
need to be the first one to do something about it.

If it needs fixing,
1) plant a seed report on mantis.
   (see Mantis FAQ and Tips)
   http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/5912
2) Point to the report when you email the list.
3) As your time permits, add a sunit or acceptance
test to help define what needs fixing.
4) Wait (may require a lot of patience).
4a) (or work on it yourself.)
5) announce to the list or the release list when fix
and test are ready for inclusion.
6) Wait, then nudge.

hth,
Yours in service and curiosity, --Jerome Peace

***
>Simon Guest simon.guest at tesujimath.org
>Tue Sep 18 11:45:33 UTC 2007
>
>When I try to install CommandShell, it fails with an
EOCD error on the
>file CommandShellV3-0-3-dtl.sar it is trying to
unzip.  The reason is,
>the contents of this file is just HTML which is
saying the Squeak
>SWiki has moved.
>
>Who can fix this?
>
>cheers,